CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cullen/Flock Conversation #12

Here's Cullen/Flock 12!



*whisper* ssspp...sssssspp...valium...sssppt...Max...
sspp...spt...haha...
HAHAHA!
SHUT UP! She'll hear you!
Well, you all don't seem to be acting suspicious at all.
Yeah...that's it.
Whatever. I'll figure it out soon.
*sticks a needle in Max's arm*
I doubt that, because, this time, we've got a vampire helping us.
FANG!
Yes?
YOU ARE SO...ooooh, pretty lights!
So, Max?
yeah...
How long have you been in love with Fang?
JASPER!
A while...
SHE DOESN'T MEAN IT! She's high!
You said she'd tell the truth when we gave her Valium.
I will... I feel tingly!
But, it, I , She...
Aww. YUCK!
HAHA!
HUFFLEMUFFINS!
I hate you all.
Emo.
AAAAAHH!
You're an emo, Fang? Don't you love me?
Um... no.
*bursts into tears* But Fang! I thought you loved me! Waaaaah!
Oh, crap... Max, I do love you, I didn't mean it! I'm sorry.
He admits!
No! I'm trying to make her feel better!
Why do you care?
What do you mean?
This looks suspicious/illegal.
Hey Alice.
Hi, Iggy. Hey, Sweetie? *big eyes*
NO NO NO! Not the puppy face!
Come on, please? Just let me ask one teeny weeny little question. *pouts*
*sigh* Fine, what?
ARE YOU INSANE!!!?? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER??!
It's not what it looks like...
*has a vision* It looks like Max is gonna kill you when she "comes to".
Killing is mean. I like cookies.
WE KNOW!
Cookies are yummy! Cooooookkkkkiiiieeeessssssss...
Crap.
Hey Max! I've got cookies!
Cookiecookiecookiecookiecookiecookiecookiecookiecookiecookiecookiecookiecookie
I love doing that.
I want cookies! *gets up and falls over*
Wow. She's worse than Bella.
Hey!
It's true.
I know...
Gah! How do you just appear like that?!
Jasper, fix her. This is getting old.
Alright.
NO! Wait for me to get out of the room!
FANG!
So, how long have you loved me again?
I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!
But, killing is mean and you like cookies.
Grrrr...
-thwick-
Got him!
Oooohhh... the lights are changing colors...
-thwick-
Ha! Nudge: two, Fang and Iggy: negative five!
I feel like spinning!
Way to go Nudge!
What just happened?
When Fang pulls a prank, he gives a vampire a needle. I give a caffine-hyped eleven year old a blow dart gun.
I'd hit you, Jasper, but I think the dart would just bounce off. So Alice is gonna play dress-up with you.
Yay!
Finally. Someone besides me has to be Alice's barbie.
No! Wait! I'll do anything! We can get the Valium in somehow! Just don't let her do this to me!
Jasper, I'm not allowed to anything terribly embarassing to you...
Alice, this is a revenge scheme. You can do anything you want.
YAY! Scratch that last comment, Jasper. Come with me...
You're gonna need help to drag me up to your room.
Edward?
Leave me out of this.
EMMETT!
Yeah?
Can you help me drag Jasper to my room?
Why?
I'm helping in a revenge scheme.
Will it be embarassing?
Oh, yessss...
Okay then. *throws Jasper over his shoulder*
PUT ME DOWN!
Nope. I love you, but I'm not gonna pass this chance up.
This is GREAT!
Ahh. I love revenge. It's almost worth getting Valium-ed for.
So, Fang, how long have you loved Max?
I loved her when these people with white jackets put us in cages.
WHAT?!
How old were you?
Like, four. Can I have a sparkly sparkle?
STOP ASKING HIM QUESTIONS, BELLA! I'm gonna kil-
Grrr...
Um, I'm gonna kindly ask you to stop. Yeah.
WHY DOES FANG GET A SPARKLY SPARKLE?! I WANT ONE TOO!
This is sooooo going on Fang's blog.
Hey! I have a blog too!
I know. I just said that.
Ooooooohhhh. MAX! WHERE'S MY SPARKLY SPARKLE!?
AHH! It's like dealing with three year olds!
I may have to ask Carlisle to get me some of this Valium stuff.
Why would you need that?
Ummmm... (whispers to Max) Would that stuff work on werewolves?
I'M A PONY!
Oh Yeah? WELL, I'M A UNICORN!
That's cheating! Unicorns don't exist! They're a myth!
Hey! I could be considered a myth.
*stares at Edward* MAX! EDWARD HAS SPARKLY SPARKLES!
What? *looks at skin* Oh, crap.
I SAW IT FIRST!
*they both jump on Edward*
Agh! Get them off!
Nevermind that! This is going on Fang's blog!

The End!

I hope you enjoyed it! This was fun to write! I love doing these! I hope you liked it. Props to CJ and Nikki for the Valium idea.

~FeatherWriter

P.S. Here's a hint for what's in store for convo #13: The Flock v. Mike Newton.



8 comments:

*KaTiE cLoVeR* said...

hahahahaha that was great. i just giggled and giggled through that whole entire thing! i loved it!

CJ 512 said...

Hey Feather Writer and Star Girl! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! I can't believe you actually used my idea! I was so scared that you wouldn't like it! Thanks soooooooo much!
Just so you know, I'm not entirely sure what a Hufflemuffin is. I figure it is either the best baked treats on the face of the Earthor cute little aliens (I kinda like the aliens, though!)
Thanks again for using my idea and the Hufflemuffin thing! You guys have a (as Nudge would say) FABUTAWESOME blog!
Peace and Hufflemuffins
CJ

Anonymous said...

Haha! Valium is hysterical! "I'm a unicorn" "but unicorns are mythical" "I could be considered mythical"

HA!

I can't wait for more Convos! I was checking this everyday so I was sooo happy to find this! Keep writing!

(sorry if you're bothered by all the exclamation points)

Rae said...

MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA *chokes* *coughs* *splutters*
Valium was SUCH a good idea, props to you who came up with it!
And I can't wait for the Mike Newton thing...hehehe...MWAHAHAHAHA*stops suddenly*
Good job!

RoseM said...

lol! this is so funny!
-rose

Anonymous said...

Hi i know cj and nikki (cj =aka julia) she is the coolest person in the world. Julia if you're reading this you will know me as C.R.P. I so love the valium idea too. I Read conversation #13 it's cool. Just wanted to say hi so yeah......cookies are great.cooookkkkiiiiiieeeeeees.

Anonymous said...

I know CJ and nikki! They are such great friends. If you're reading this, you will know me as C.P. see you guys soon! Anyways, i just wanted to say I love the valium idea and i love cookies. cooooooooookkkkkkiiiiiieeeeesssss.
ha...ha...um no. later!

Timothy Reid said...

LoL Loved this. Thats so awesome. XD