CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Jacob's Lullaby

Aren't you all so lucky. Two posts in one day. Don't get used to it. I'm usually lazy. But anyways, I'm having a sleepover with Jacob Fan and Simer (from the deviantart drawings) and Simer played a song called Little Sparrow as sung by David Cook (the original is by Dolly Parton), and I realized it sounds like a song that Jacob would write for Bella (not that he'd sing it to her, though). So despite my die-hard Edwella-ness, I had to post it.
Here's the music:http://youtube.com/watch?v=HS37qQvpnOw

My explanations are in this color

Little sparrow, little sparrow
Precious fragile little thing (Bella is fragile to Jacob)
Little sparrow, little sparrow
Flies so high and feels no pain (Like Bella after Edward left, trying to feel no pain)

All ye maidens heed my warning
Never trust the handsome men (Edward or just vampires in general)
They will crush you like a sparrow (He's still afraid that Edward will kill her)
Leaving you to never mend (She wouldn't heal after he left)
They will vow to always love you (which Edward did)
Swear no love but yours will do (ditto)
Then they'll leave you for another (Jacob still doesn't trust Edward not to leave)
Break your little heart in two

Little sparrow, little sparrow
Precious fragile little thing
Little sparrow, little sparrow
Flies so high and feels no pain

If I were a little sparrow (If he were completely human like her)
O'er these mountains I would fly
I would find you, I would find you
Look into your lying eyes. (He would be pretty mad if she left him)
I would flutter all around you
On my little sparrow wings
I would ask you, I would ask you
Why you let me love in vain. (He feels betrayed because she can't love him back)

(Talking to Edward)
I am not a little sparrow (He's not just human, so Edward shouldn't underestimate him)
I am just the broken dream (He took Jacob's love away)
Of a cold, false-hearted lover (Self Explanitory)
And your evil, cunning scheme (Ditto)


Chorus

All ye maidens fair and tender
Never trust the handsome men
They will crush you like a sparrow
Leaving you to never mend

Little sparrow, little sparrow
Oh the sorrow never ends (He would say this as he was running away at the end of Eclipse)

And despite my better judgement, I'm now giving the keyboard to Jacob Fan.

Hiiiiii!!! This is Jacob Fan and I'm sort of high but I'm always like this. I think that Featherwriter is being a little harsh when she says 'against my better judgement'. Now, Edward Fans, don't kill me for loving Jacob more than Edward. If you really thought about, you'd realize that he's better than Edward too. I'm into a converting mood because Simer has been converted into a non-Jacob-hater. So if you secretly like Jacob better but won't say so because you're afraid of Edward fans killing you, speak up for yourself. It's okay if your best friends want to kill you, I get death threats daily, even hourly! And Featherwriter ma seem really innocent but she is really really mean and is very cruel. And she might edit this part so if you're reading this right now you will know that a miracle has occured. And now to Featherwriter with her evil editing powers.

My better judgement is saying "I told you so".
AND I AM NOT CRUEL!
Star: You tasered me.
Shhhhh! No I didn't!
Yes you did.
*tasers star* I don't taser people.
YOU JUST DID! And OW!

And now to a hostile takeover by Simer, who I will not taser because she has her own. Oh, yes, here is a link to Simer using her stupid *tased* OW! I mean completely awesome (not) *tased* STOP IT! Fine! Her taser.
Ha! A taste of your own medicine.
I'm gonna shove you in a closet, Star. Anyways, link: http://featherwriter.deviantart.com/art/It-s-just-a-trailer-Pg-1-86356099

HELLO! You gave me the computer willingly, whatever...
So this is Simer (No I did not pick my name, it was forced and I not going for Jacob, I just hate him less) Oh so I take full resonposibility for this epiphany because I was educating Jacob Fan and FeatherWriter on country songs and other songs that they never heard like David Cook (Go David Cook for winning American Idol, sorry "other David" fans he was good too) So I forced them to listen to every song on iPod and hence JACOB's LULLABY. (Oh by the way FeatherWriter just listened to the Little Sparrow song for the 100th time!)

Hostile re-takeover by FeatherWriter! Ack! No more guest bloggers! If you look at Simer's passage, you will see only ONE PERIOD! ADD much.
And I have only listened to it like 26 times.




...in the past 5 minutes.
Yeah, I'm addicted. But Jacob still sucks.

This has got to be the longest post EVER! Longer than the convos! Post ends now!
~FeatherWriter

~And Jacob Fan

~ And Simer

STOP POSTING ON MY BLOG YOU TWO!!!
Sorry!
I'm not.

3 comments:

lauraena said...

Hey!! Its lauraena!! This is an amazing "blog!!" Im thinking up ideas now!!

FeatherWriter said...

Hey! Did you finish them all?

Timothy Reid said...

Wow that song really does work. Amazing.